• The initial session is free, sessions are 50 mins thereafter.
• The standard cost of a session is currently £30.
• A short term therapy 20 sessions at £5 only each session is available.
• 24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of an appointment.
• The number and frequency of the sessions will be mutually agreed and reviewed regularly.
• I am bound by the Ethical framework and code of ethics as stated by UKATA .
• The supervision I take is part of my commitment to the above ethical guidelines.
During sessions we will explore the issues you’re facing, your thoughts and feelings about them. There are no ‘typical’ therapy sessions, or standard ways of working. Counselling is a very personal process and there will be times when it’s necessary to talk about uncomfortable and painful things in your life. Whatever you say during our session is confidential – subject to legal and ethical exceptions.
Issues that counselling and therapy may help with:
• Self Esteem
• Depression and Anxiety
• Relationship Issues
• Anger Management
• Bereavement and Loss
• Dealing with Sexual Abuse Issues
• Shame Based Issues
• Eating Disorders
• Confidence and Assertiveness
• Divorce and Separation
• Changing Direction your life
• Post Traumatic Stress
• ..and more